Cornerstone NOT installing & activating

I was so excited to get started with this theme. I installed the theme but it says that I need to activate and install cornerstone. Once I click the link at the top in wordpress to install and activate it sends me to an error page. I’ve tried activating it though other menus and nothing happens. I’ve even tried to delete cornerstone and reinstall by clicking the link that pops up afterwards telling me that I need it.

Can someone please help me? I can’t get started until this is fixed. :sob: :

Hello Dominic,

Thanks for writing in! Please check your file permissions. Maybe you are not allowed to install a plugin or other bundled plugins. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for replying so fast! I have made the secure note with the requested info. I just didn’t know what you meant by " WP Administrator Role"

Hey Dominic,

I have installed and activated the Cornerstone. Your site should work with the X theme now.

Cheers.

Thank you soo much! You’re so fast and professional!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.