Cornerstone menu item missing from top bar after Wordpress 6.5 Update

On all my WP sites with Pro, the Cornerstone menu item is now missing from the top admin bar after upgrading to the Wordpress 6.5 Update. See screenshot. It’s like the whole Pro menu in the “admin” bar is positioned higher than it should be. pro

3 Likes

Same here, all my websites have this issue after 6.5 update.
Not a big deal but, it’s just aesthetic and i guess it will be fixed in next releases.

Hello @Tech4Eleven,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I just added the secure note.

Hi @Tech4Eleven,

Sorry for the confusion there’s no need for the admin credentials because I was also experiencing the same behavior when I updated my development area to the latest version. I’ll report this as a bug in our tracker and rest assured it will be fixed soon.

In the meantime, you can use the Cornerstone in the left-side menus.

Thank you.

thanks! ya, getting into cornerstone is no issue. was just reporting the bug. thanks a million!

1 Like

Hey @Tech4Eleven,

Thank you for the report, our developer said that it will be fixed in the next release.

Cheers!

1 Like

Adding the following to functions.php of your child theme will add the necessary CSS to correct the formatting issue with the menu (just a workaround until a proper fix):

// Cornerstone Admin Bar Menu Item
// =============================================================================
add_action('wp_head', 'my_admin_custom_css');
add_action('admin_head', 'my_admin_custom_css');
function my_admin_custom_css() {
  if ( is_admin_bar_showing() ) { ?>
  <style>
  #wp-admin-bar-tco-main .tco-admin-bar-logo.ab-item {
    display: inline-block !important;
  }
  #wp-admin-bar-tco-main a.ab-item {
    display: flex;
    align-items: center;
  }
  </style>
  <?php
  }
}

Hi @sguilliard,

Thanks for sharing the solution here.

Thanks

6.4.16 fixed the issue. thanks!!

Hey @Tech4Eleven,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.