Cornerstone left panel edit not loading

Hi,

Please some help and advice on how to fix this issue with Cornerstone (used with Pro).

When editing, the left-hand panel doesn’t load the settings and content. I have only two other plugins running and have established that is definitely not the problem. I have de-activated them and the problem persists.

See screenshot:

Hey @reneforbes,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I left a secure note! Thanks.

Hi @reneforbes,

I have checked your website and found the Page Builder is loading perfectly fine.

If you are still facing the same problem, please check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Have you tried to edit a section/row/column/element? In the screenshot you provided, its only showing the sections and not what’s in them. Sorry, just need to make sure because I also get the Page Builder perfectly until I go into the elements and try to edit them…
Can you please have another look? I will try the cache in the meantime

Hi @reneforbes,

I have checked it again and found the issue occurs while clicking the content, and getting the following error which is the reason behind your issue. It seems that there is some security setting on this site. Please contact your Hosting Service provider to allow REST actions to avoid the issue.

{"code":"rest_forbidden","message":"Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.","data":{"status":401}}

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.