Cornerstone layout different to webpage layout

Please advise. I create the desired layout in cornerstone as shown below but when I open the website independently to view on the same computer the layout is different and no matter what I do it refuses to change.

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help you with your issue, we need to examine the page background. Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me! I’ve done a secure note as requested

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for providing the information. I have logged in and clear your plugin caches first. And then when I view your site on my browser, I can no longer replicate the issue. This is what I am seeing now:

The issue could be just a caching problem. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Best Regards.

Hi,

I tried the suggestion and also had others try the suggestion on their computers, unfortunately all are still showing the same issue as shown in the original snapshots. Please can you look again and advise. It is specifically the items listed under the ‘Rotunda’ drop down menu. Each should take the form as shown in cornerstone but in all instances on all computers they simply shown each part underneath the other as shown.

Thanks in advance

Hello Ashley,

I have taken a second look at your site and I found out that this issue is because you have inserted an invalid element ID.
Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 9.46.49 AM

There should be NO space characters in the element ID. You may use - or _ if you want to separate the words.

I went ahead and made the necessary changes including the adjustments of the Navbar Top Height in X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar from 90 to 196 pixels.

Kindly check out your site now.

Hi,

thank you for sorting that please see the attached screenshot, the website is still showing the images and text stacked on top of each other as opposed to the second screenshot that shows how it is supposed to be/how I created it in cornerstone. Any ideas?

!

Hi Ashley,

By going ahead, I have created a section with a similar structure and content, it works and rendered properly in the browser. I would recommend you to replicate the setting of that section for other sections.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.