Cornerstone just loading - not able to edit any pages

My cornerstone editor does not work. It just loads, nothing happens.
It has been working fine for a long time - but now it does not work for some reason.

I have tried these things:

• Deleted cornerstone and re-installed
  • Re-installed theme theme
  • Cleared Cloudflare cache
  • Re-installed Wordpress 5.8
  • Plugin conflict test, with only Cornerstone active
  • Checked license, all good (licensed to right domain)

Still no luck, it wont let me access cornerstone.
Please help me :slight_smile:

Hi @olsenconsulting,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR message is an error that’s specific to the Chrome Browser, please follow this guide here https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/err_quic_protocol_error/ to fix the issue.

If the problem persists then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi @nabeel

Thank you for your reply. I am unable to access cornerstone with any browser. Tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Also tried on other computers. No luck.

Please take a look :slight_smile:

Credentials added in secure note.

Hi @olsenconsulting,

I have checked your website and found that the Cornerstone is loading the pages properly. I would suggest you to check once by clearing all types of cache and in incognito/private mode of the browser and let us know if you are still getting the same problem.

Thanks

Hi and thank you for your quick reply.

I have tried in incognito-mode and with a new browser. Still just loading the page, not entering the site. Also verified by WPMUDEV-support, they are also not able to login to admin.

Is there anything else that could be the problem?

Hi @olsenconsulting,

Unfortunately, we can’t suggest anything else as long as we are not able to replicate the issue. I would request you check from another computer if the site is working or not. If that is also not working, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I am having the same issue as well. I have contacted my host, Siteground and they say the issue is with the Theme.

I can leave my url/user/password my website is loading, www.soniaerika.land but my editor does not work

Hi Sonia,

Please clear all your caching plugins and features. If the issue persists, please create your own thread and provide us login credentials in there.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.