Cornerstone is stuck on loading screen

Hi. Cornerstone is not loading for me. I have tried it in Safari and Chrome and it just gets stuck on the loading screen. So, I am unable to edit/add content to my blog. I’m including a screen shot. X Theme, Cornerstone and Wordpress are all up to date. My site is https://lovableloops.com

Thank you! -Melissa

560x420-30

Hello Melissa,

Thanks for writing in! Usually, a loading Cornerstone screen suffered a fatal error due to PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can add a secure note by clicking on the key icon underneath your post and then entering the details into the modal that appears. This way, the information will only be seen by you and us. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.