Cornerstone is not validating

my Cornerstone is not validating and I’ve looked over the forums and no one has an answer everything is up to date and there’s no email I can talk to which is not helpful at all If I pay something there should be actual customer support, not a forum for getting help from other customers to get help from.

Hello Miguel,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and it appears that the X theme has not been activated. Kindly go to Appearance > Themes and activate the X theme. You should be validating the X theme instead. Once the X theme is active and validated, Cornerstone will not ask you to validate it.

For more details about product validation, kindly check this out:

its not because it was not validating when it was.

Hello Miguel,

Are you trying to validate Cornerstone in the URL below? Please activate the X theme first because at the moment, the Flash Blog of UnitedTheme is active in your site.

see the secure note.

Be advised the X theme MUST be active so that Cornerstone will not ask you to validate it. If you use Cornerstone as a standalone plugin or with other WordPress theme, you will need to purchase a separate Cornerstone license. The X theme license code CANNOT be used to validate the Cornerstone plugin.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and validate it for you. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.