Cornerstone Front End Editor Won't Load - Stuck Loading

Hello,

I am trying to add a new blog entry to my website and it seems to be “stuck” on the loading page. (Please see screenshot below.) All of my plugins and themes are updated, and this isn’t happening on any other site that I have Theme.co as the theme for. Please help!!!

HI @leighgen,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the behavior of your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update, Marc. I can see that it isn’t a matter of a plugin conflict - I use several sites that also utilize the same Theme.Co theme and also the same plugins that don’t have this issue. I am including login instructions in a secure note. Can you please take a look and see what is going on here?

Hello @leighgen,

The issue is caused by your Autoptimize plugin. I have temporarily deactivated the plugin and I can now edit the page.

While you are building or creating the pages, it is best that you temporarily disable all your plugin caching or optimizing plugins. They are best to turn ON when you are done and ready to go live.

Best Regards.

Thank you!

Hello @leighgen,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.