Cornerstone fatal error after updating to pro

Is anyone able to help me with why Cornerstone isn’t working after I updated to the Pro theme?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in /home/bigmkzcc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your website and its working fine without any error that you have mentioned.
I tried to edit pages and its working fine too.

Note: Pro theme don’t use cornerstone, it has its own content builder.
Let us know if we can help you anything else.

Thanks

The problem has happened again, now when I launch pro it gets stuck with the loading wheel, could you/somebody help again please?

Hi there,

I replied to your other thread since this one is not related to internal errors anymore. Let’s discuss it there :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.