Cornerstone-endpoint 406 (Not Acceptable) Issue

Hi.
I’m having trouble with Cornerstone not loading on my one page. I can see in console error says “cornerstone-endpoint 406 (Not Acceptable)”.
In admin, when I open page there is one popup box appear in the top right corner saying “it took longer than expected to load so something could be conflicting.”

I already tried following fixes with no luck.

  • disable all plugins and activate one by one

  • update all plugins and theme

  • htaccess settings

    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off

  • remove cornerstone from plugin directory and installed again

  • update wp-config.php file too
    define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
    define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

My WP version is 4.8.2, PHP version is 5.5.38 and cornerstone versrion is 2.0.6

Please help me out!

Thanks!

I just posted why this was happening on my site:

Hi there,

Thank you for your post.

We already followed up the case on the original post.

Thank you.

@christopher.amirian is there any update or any solution regarding this Godaddy mod_security settings? I really need to update my both websites on asap.

@christopher.amirian I just checked my admin page and I am able to update content now. I wonder how it is working because I didn’t change any settings or files ?

Hi,

Glad to hear that. It could have been a temporary issue with hosting.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile: