Cornerstone elements not rendering (my version)

dear support,

i don’t think this started with wp6.2
i saw this before (last week or so) and thought its a glitch with one website.
but now its on more websites. in this case wp6.2
the classic text element is selected and then i cant access the bigger editor to edit the content because the icons/elemtens are missing. pls see screenshots.

btw: the site is running fast and smoothly. https://christine-ohlenbusch.de/

thanks for your help! best wishes, kai

Hello Kai,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any custom code issue, in order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

dear @prakash_s
thanks for your reply!
i did check most of the “common issues”. but i dont think this is it, since i experience this on more than one site.
the issue seems to be only with the old text element. not with the new (green border) one.
best wishes, kai

Hello There,

This is an ongoing issue with the Classic Text element in the latest releases of the theme. We highly recommend that you use the new Text element instead. And by the way, please be informed that we will be dropping support of all the classic elements in future updates. You can check out more details about that in our blog;

Best Regards.

thanks @ruenel!

if this is an ongoing issue and you already knew - why didn’t you say so in the beginning? instead i had to work throuth the “common issues list”…

i understand from the blog post, that you will keep the old elements stable:

By stable, we mean we will make sure they are functionally working, however we will not be further developing new features for them.

i hope you will be able to make them work again. updating so many sites will be quite a lot of work on my end!

for know i will exchange them where needed with the new element.

have a nice weekend/holiday! kai

Hello Kai,

Sorry for the confusion. I wasn’t the first one to respond to your thread. I was the one who reported the issue to our developers. One thing I noticed though is that when there is no image, you can click on the arrow. In the meantime, you can temporarily remove the image, edit the Classic Text element by clicking on the popup arrow icon and then you can put back the image again.

Have a great weekend too, Kai!

thanks for the info @ruenel!
i will try your trick soon.
but if this is not being fixed anytime soon i will replace all the old text elements…
best wishes, kai

You are most welcome, Kai.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.