Cornerstone editor not working. The page is not loading

Hi, Cornerstone editor not working at all. I can’t edit pages.

Disabled all plugins one by one, disabled child theme but it didn’t help. It looks like this is a bug in the Cornerstone plugin. Also updated WordPress and cornerstone to the latest version too and nothing helps.

Hi @kevinstimpson,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting, would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I have provided admin credentials above, please check.

Hello @kevinstimpson,

A 3rd party plugin could be causing the issue. Please install and run WP-Optimize to make sure all cache residue is clean and clear. ( See the details in the secure note why I think this is a caching related issue )

If the issue persists, I would advise sending the URL to your host and asking them why when requested from a browser it doesn’t match the same content of the file stored on the server.

Please see the secure note for more details.

Best Regards.

Hi, this may not be the best solution, but it works. So I created a new folder in cornerstone\assets\test and copied the app.6f62d0f.js file there. Next, in cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php changed the path.

Editing the page now works.
I know that editing the plugin code directly is not good. But the server support tells me that the problem is in the plugin.

Hi @kevinstimpson,

It’s great that it is working now. Still, I would suggest you follow the steps described by my colleague and check once if that works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.