Cornerstone Down: Uh Oh! Error Message

We have the Cornerstone updated to Version 7.1.9 and our X theme is also updated, but I’m not able to edit any pages. When I launch Cornerstone, the page is blank with a gray bar that says Uh oh! at the top. We need help sorting this out immediately. I’m attaching a screenshot of what we see when launching Cornerstone. It won’t let me select anything or make any edits. Please help!

Hello @EnvoysThemes,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi!

Thanks so much for providing this options. We’ve tried them all and the problem still persists. I am sharing a picture to ilustrate. We can’t make changes or save them to our projects. Everything seems to be up to date and no problem in the plug-ins.
We really hope you can help!

Looking forward to your reply,

Hey @EnvoysThemes,

Since nothing is helping, we would love to investigate your issue further. We want to access your WP Admin and check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.