Cornerstone & Charts plugin - update issues

Hi Themeco Team,

i have an issue with updates with Cornerstone standalone and Charts :

Cornerstone > Home > Update block : the Latest Version Available and the Checked Every 12 Hours link(refresh link) never work at all for me. The issue is that i need to check manually if updates are available on the Themeco Site

Cornerstone Chart plugin : i bought it today, and since i install it, it request the same update (1.2.0) in loop !
No other plugins have those issues on my staging.

Can you help me with that, please ?

Thanks,

Florian

Hey Florian,

I am using Cornerstone 7.5.2 and have no update issue.

Please provide access to the site if you still have issues. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Cheers.

@ruenel I added the secure note in my previous message.

thank you !

Hi Florian,

I am seeing this:

You may need to delete the old Cornerstone plugin. If that will not work, temporarily deactivate the Cornerstone Charts and delete it. You can reinstall it again after.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel

I followed those steps and issue is still running for CS Charts loop update and CS update block in CS > Home

What should i do ?

Thanks,

Florian

Hey Florian,

I suspect that this is just a cache on your website. Here’s what I did, deactivate the Cornerstone plugin then update the Cornerstone Charts. After that, I activated the Cornerstone plugin again and the update for Cornerstone Charts is now gone.

Hope that helps.

Hi @marc_a

Yes it helps, thanks you.

And what about the Home update issue (about notification of last version available and check button) ?
This bug was here since i bought and installed the plugin … still here after update manually. Is that possible fo tix it ? For you, what is the cause? Does the button communicates well with your servers? is it a known issue ?

Thank you for your support

Hey Florian,

I confirmed that this is a bug with Cornerstone standalone plugin because I was able to replicate the issue on my installation. I’ll report this in our tracker.

Please stay tuned and bear with us.

1 Like

Hi @marc_a

Glad to have been able to bring this bug to your attention. I’ll wait for the fix ^^

Regarding updating Charts, the solution we applied together does not work : 24 hours later, the plugin still asks to be updated (even though it is already up to date).

i just let you know.

i’m waiting for next patch release.
Have a good day !

Florian

Thank you for your patience, Florian.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.