Cornerstone and WPML

Hi there,

I have a webshop with multiple languages, using WPML.

When I want to edit my german version of the frontpage, I select German and then edit with Cornerstone. However when Cornerstone is loading, it jumps back to the english version instead.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi @lowlandet,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects Cornerstone.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I’ve added the information that you have requested in a secure note. :slight_smile:

Hello @lowlandet,

When translating your Cornerstone built pages, please use the Flag in the lower right corner in the builder.

To properly translate your site, please check out this documentation first:

Best Regards.

Hi there,

Thanks, and sorry for bothering you. Should just have paid attention to the docuementation.

I am getting a little bug when editing the danish site:

In the backend all 4 categories are displayed correctly, but not in the frontend. The other languages works correctly.

Hi @lowlandet,

I have checked your website but didn’t find the issue you described here. Can you please share the page URL where you are having this issue?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.