Cornerstone and Theme Options redirects to login screen

Hi there,

Having an issue with logging into Cornerstone. When I try to access either the theme options or edit a specific page using cornerstone I get redirected to a WP Login page with urls like:

1. /x/#/content
    1. /x/#/content/100

Then if I enter the login credentials again it just keeps looping.

I checked the general settings for the site as per one of the other forum posts and I believe the WP Dashboard url, the Site URL and the WordPress URL all match so not sure what’s causing this issue.

Any help is appreciated!

Hi @BodhiJames,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is usually an SSL related issue. Please first perform the basic troubleshooting actions mentioned in our Common Issues article. We need you to confirm that you have tried everything mentioned in our article so we know that the issue is not caused by common factors.

Also, perform the htaccess reset mentioned here https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-reset-the-htaccess-file-of-your-wordpress-site-using-ftp-8527 and see if this resolves the issue,

If the issue persists then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response Nabeel!

I tried all of the steps mentioned in the common issues article and reset the htaccess but still no dice.

Will send over a note with the details for you to look further.

Hello @BodhiJames,

With the login information, we could not find the cause of the issue. It seems that you are using a managed WordPress installation. Can we have access to your FTP? We need to check your .htaccess, wp-config.php, or the gd-config.php file if you have one.

Thank you in advance.

Sure thing.

Hey @BodhiJames,

Thanks for the access. I have edited your wp-config.php file and commented on several lines that have resolved your issue.

See the secure note below.

Check your site now.

You guys are amazing! Thanks for sorting this, looks good to go.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.