Cornerstone 6.5.0 won't install. Is 6.5.5 available?

6.5.0 will not install. Installation failed. Is 6.5.5 available to solve this problem?
Thanks

Hello James,

Thanks for writing in!

We do not have Cornerstone 6.5.

I have checked your account and you only have the Pro license. The latest version is Pro 6.5 and this works with WordPress 6.5.5 version.

Hope this helps.

Hi Ruenel,
Someone at Bluehost (who attempted to assist me with the installation of 6.5) suggested 6.5.5.

I’ve installed Cornerstone without any problem in the past, so I don’t know what up here. What do you recommend I do? My options: gain assistance with an effective install or ask for my money back from Themeco.

Who would I contact for a refund?
Thanks,
James

Hello James,

I am not sure that someone suggested Pro 6.5.5 which we clearly do not have that version yet. The latest stable release is Pro 6.5 which has just been rolled out several hours ago.

Please provide us with your WP access so we can help you install the theme instead. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi James,

I have checked your WordPress admin and found that you are using the X version 1.8.4, which is very much older, and many shortcodes are already deprecated. If you want to install the Cornerstone separately, you can do that, but it might be causing some conflict. Also, the version of Cornerstone is 7.5.0. If you want to install that version, I would suggest you install the Pro, which you already have, and you will get the Cornerstone with it in the latest version.
If you want only the 6.5 version of Cornerstone, unfortunately, that is not possible as we don’t provide any lower version.

Thanks

Thank you for this information, Tristup.

If I update my X theme, will this problem be solved?

Hey James,

Yes, if you update the X theme to the latest version, you can also install the latest Cornerstone plugin. I highly suggest remove your current Cornerstone plugin and then update the X theme to the latest version. In that way, you can download the latest version of the Cornerstone plugin which is compatible with the latest version of X.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.