Copy updates not showing when logged out

Hi, I’m experiencing issues with updates not showing on the front end when logged out - I can see the updates when logged into the WP dashboard but not when logged out.

I’ve built multiple sites in Pro but this has now happened on three sites: the first about 12 months ago when new posts weren’t showing, the site is hosted on WP Engine and eventually their support cleared the server cache and it fixed the problem; the second site was about four weeks ago - and the plugin GeoMaps wasn’t updating on the front end - again, after a process of plugin elimination, I remembered the issue from 18 months ago and had them clear the server cache (not hosted on WP Engine) and the issue was fixed. Today, the same site is not showing updates from the plugin Tablepress but I can’t continue to ask the client to clear the server cache each time the site is updated - they’ll think I’m an idiot and that the theme is terrible.

The third site was earlier this week using the Timeline Express plugin - this site is also hosted on WP Engine and clearing the cache from the server worked. I’ve deactivated plugins etc., in a process of elimination and none were an issue, I also have the original concept sites on my server, and I don’t have an issue with seeing updates on the front end. So I’m at a loss as to what could be causing the issue on three of the sites - any suggestions?

Thanks
Michele

Hello Michele,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache and recheck it. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks