ConvertPlus Add Ons not downloading

I’d like to use the included convertplus plugin from X and integrate it with mailchimp but once I install it, the mailchimp (or any other) add-on will not download and show in the downloaded add-on section. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled.

Hello Christy,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict or JS customization because of that you are not able to download and install the Covertplus add-ons. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Christy,

I checked your website dashboard. It seems that there might be some issue with JS conflict in the backend because of that you are not able to install the MailChimp Add-on plugin from the Convert Plus Addons dashboard.

You can download the “MailChimp Add-on” plugin form https://www.convertplug.com/plus/download-addons/ here and install it. I have tested it on your server and installed it for you please check.

Thanks

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Hi Christy,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.