Content shift after upgrading from X to Pro

I just upgraded from x to pro and now I am seeing a larger content shift on pages - the homepage is really bad. Why is this occurring with the upgrade to pro and how do I correct it?

Hey @avfxweb,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect that it has something to do with the cache. I suggest that you clear all your cache associated with your website and also clear your browser cache. It would also be best if you could check your website in the incognito mode.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

I have cleared all cache multiple times. I provided a video link in the private area. The website is in Incognito, You will see the website, I then reload it, and you will see the content load to left, and then snap into place. This was not happening with x and only started happening when I upgraded to pro.

Hello @avfxweb,

I checked your video and site, it seems that you are using any JS/CSS optimization plugin and cache plugin. It might the cache or JS/CSS optimization issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.