Content Modal closes on interaction

Hello :slight_smile:

I have some pages, where i use multiple content modal areas to display employees info + a form. When i click one of the input fields or anywhere else in the modal content, the modal closes.

I have tried:

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

But with no luck.

Hop that you can assist me, thank you.

Hello @Digixio,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your website dashboard it seems that there is some JS console error and mixed content error. The JS console error might be happening due to plugin conflict or it might be the issue of mixed content error. The mixed content issue happens on the website when the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from staging to productions and that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load JS/CSS and cause several issues on the website.

I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress which help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General, WordPress Address and Site URL, including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope this helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.