Content Modal Area Now Failing Front End of the Site

Hi

I previously raised on another thread that since the latest Wordpress update, I too was experiencing the issue where the content modal area failed to render in the backend of the site in Cornerstone. Today, I note that the content modal area no longer renders on the front end of my site, it fails on the home page - yet still loads on a separate page within the site, and I am not sure why. Can you possible advise? Happy to provide site details etc in a secure note.

Many thanks

Hello @sewotherspoon,

Thanks for reaching out. I have checked your site and I am seeing a JS error present on the page.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'noConflict' of undefined
    at (index):1178
www.tbmes.co.uk/:1231 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'

I also found out that you have added the Google Tag Manager code into your site incorrectly. Please be advised that you are not supposed to insert this code into the X > Theme Options > JS area.

<!-- Google Tag Manager -->
<script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src=
'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);
})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-T6294BQ');</script>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager --></script>

Please do check this thread instead to know how you can properly add the Google Tag Manager into your site:

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.