Content failing to save

Hi

the cornerstone content is failing to save. I have disabled all plugins apart from cornerstone.

any ideas?

I have tried everything here apart from increasing the limits because everytime I go near php the internet explodes https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/uh-oh-content-failed-to-save-20180304/28546/6

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Ah, when you change it throws internal server error? Please provide your site’s Admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note and we’ll have checked it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

thank you, I just need to remember how do do a secure note on here

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I tried editing several pages width cornerstone it opening perfectly. Also, the content of the page is saving properly.

Not sure if you have the issue on any specific page, please confirm so that we can check that page.

Thanks

It is working fine now! You have the magic touch on it :slight_smile: Thank you!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.