Content Dock not showing all pages under Include Pages

Hello,

Content Dock is only showing four pages (Include Pages) out of 22 pages I have published on my website. I’ve tried deactivating the plugin, deleting the plugin folder via FTP, re-installing Content Dock and even changing a line of JS code as suggested by staff member @rafaelgou.

Thanks, Jeff

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hey Joao,

Your request attached within Secure Note…

Thanks!

Hi there,

I accessed to your website and found out that there is no issue regarding the Content dock and it is more of a feature.

Content Dock only retrieves pages at the root level which are published. So a page like Company which has a parent will not show in the list:

The 5 pages you see that are listed in the content dock options are the ones which do not have parents and are published.

Thank you.