Content dock update issue

Hi,

Im using PRO and i have the same problem. It’s just no possible way to set display conditions now. What has happened?

Good afternoon Support,

I am also experiencing all of the same issues listed above after updating Content Dock on two of my sites. The plugin on both sites has been updated to Version 2.0.2 but the following issues persist:

  1. “Include Pages” section is missing
  2. All color settings have changed from the color selector to a normal text field
  3. All the links under the “About” section on the right are not working
  4. Under the “Extensions” section on the Pro “Overview” page the Content Dock plugin appears to not be installed even though it is installed.
  5. All the settings and content of the plugin was also lost after the update.

Your feedback regarding a fix for this issue will be much appreciated as the Content Dock now appears on all pages of my websites because I can no longer specify individual pages and it’s causing quite an annoying user experience.

Best regards,

Hi @Glasseye,

Just want to let you know that with 2.0.2 update, it brought back the page and colour selections for me. The only thing is that the extension appears as not installed in the X dashboard.

Have you tried deactivating the plugin and deleting the ‘tco-content-dock’ folder from the plugins directory using FTP?

It seemed to have worked for me in getting in the fixed features. Let us know how you go.

Hi Guys,

Please follow the recommendations of @dshakya if that does not work, please open a new thread briefly explain the situation and provide your credentials in a secure note.

Hope it helps!

Thank you @dshakya

1 Like

Hi @dshakya,

Thanks so much for your input. I have done exactly what you suggest, deactivating the plugin and deleting its folder via FTP, but the issues still persist.

I’ll open my own thread and provide support with my site’s details so they can look into it further.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hi @Glasseye,

This is actually a bug with the latest Content Dock and Pro. I have already reported this to our Dev Team.

dshakya resolve the issue by just re-installing/updating the Content Dock because he is using X, not PRO.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Thanks,

ETA on fix?

Hello There,

The update shall be release in the couple of days. I will make a follow up on this to our developers to make sure that they have missed anything.

Please bear with us.

I’m also waiting on a fix to this. Content dock is nice and simple, however, maybe too simple. Need the ability to include or exclude certain pages (or categories) from this. The option is there for pages - if only the field where you choose the pages appears…

Noted. Please stay tuned for upates. Thanks

Still no fix???

Hi There,

Fix is already there but we can’t provide an ETA of the next update. You can add the fix manually, to do this, login to your server via FTP and navigate to this directory

\wp-content\plugins\tco-content-dock\functions\enqueue

Open/edit the file scripts.php and insert the line of code below on the line 29

'pro_page_tco-extensions-content-dock',

Remember to clear all your caches.

Cheers!

That code does not work. I’ve added it but there is still nothing to address the image insertion issue on the backend.

Hello There,

I will be forwarding this thread to the developer of the plugin.

Please bear with us.

BTW. Your comment includes reference to “Pro”…I’m using X. Why did you include that code?

Hi, there,

You can fix changing wp-content/plugins/tco-content-dock/js/admin/main.js at line 110 from:

var $overrideRow    = $('.x_content_dock_image_override_image_row');

to:

var $overrideRow    = $('.tco_content_dock_image_override_image_row');

This will be on next release.

Thanks!

Good Morning,

Any update on when the fix will be released?

Thanks much!

Hi there,

There is no ETA yet, but looks like it will be soon available. I’m not sure though.

Thanks!

Still no fix? This has been WAAAAYYYY too long in the fix bin.

Hi There,

Content Dock bugs had been already fixed. See Content Dock 2.0.3 Changelog

Thanks,