Content changes not showing in Safari

When I try to view content on a page I have created I am getting errors and the page content is showing an old version in Safari.

When I view the page in Chrome it looks fine and even in Safari it looks fine when I am logged into WP-Admin.

Anyone else had this issue? Any help would be greate appreciated.

Hello @thursday3,

Thanks for writing in! A plugin or your cache may be causing this issue. Please check out the most common issues and how you can troubleshoot it.

If the above suggestion does not help, provide us with your WP access so that we can investigate your issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Thanks @ruenel - I have shared admin login details via a secure note.

Hello, is there any further support you can provide. This is still not working?

Login details etc. are above in the secure note. I have tried the suggestion outlined and anything else I can think of but I can’t find the issue.

Hey @thursday3,

Please kindly wait for our reply next time because if you add comments to the thread, the thread will be sent down the queue.

Regarding the issue, the issue is only in your Safari browser. I checked the builder preview and the live view in Safari (not logged in) and it’s the same.

Please clear your Safari browser cache. Note that browser cache is different than forms of caches enabled by optimization plugins and servers. If you’re not sure how to do it, please refer to the Safari Help section or contact Safari support.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.