Contact Form 7 can’t be edited – redirects to 404 instead

Hi, my previous thread got closed before I had time to respond. It can be found here: Contact Form 7 can't be saved – redirects to 404 instead

I still get a 404 Page Not Found error whenever I try to edit Contact Form 7. I have already checked for all updates and conflicts. I have now created a staging site as per your request. Please see my secure note for log credentials.

Hi @designbythink,

Unfortunately, the admin link of your site is not working and showing the error shown in the given screenshot.

Please check and let us know once it is ready to access.
Thanks

Apologies, it looks like you first need to log into the staging site and THEN log into the admin section. I will attach new links in a secure note.

Hi @designbythink,

It seems that the problem is only with the existing Contact Form 7, I have created a new form and found that is working fine. I went ahead and copy the content one of the problematic forms and pasted into the new form which creates the issue, that means the problem lies with the content used in those form.

To test that, you can create a new form with the default form content or remove all the content from the existing form and save it. Please remember to take a backup of these existing form before you modify.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.