Connects Mailchimp Add-On requires ConvertPlus registration key

There is an update for this plug-in which says I need a ConvertPlus registration key - but I don’t have one because it was packaged with X. How do I get updates?

Hi There,

Please check the following link to see the latest version of ConvertPlus which is compatible and available with X

Mailchimp Addon does not require validation of ConvertPlus.

If you believe you are facing any issue, please provide your login credentials and point us how to replicate it.

Thank you!

Hi,

I have the latest version of CovertPlus installed (3.0.0), but as you can see from this screenshot there appears to be a new version of the Mailchimp Add-On that I can’t get:

Hi there,

Ah, that update is not coming from us. It’s from the author of ConvertPlus plugin. Please backup your site, deactivate the addon and delete it, then re-install it again. It should download the latest version.

Thanks!

Thanks, but unfortunately now the mailchimp integration doesn’t work - a visitor trying to register get’s an error message saying the administrator has been informed (but nothing is received)

Hi There,

Please provide your Wp Admin Credentials in a secure note.

Thank you!

Done - I have paused the modal popup I was using and temporarily replaced it with Mailchimps own popup widget

Hi Mark,

We need to check the issue directly thus we need it active. If you could enable that convertplus modal even on a test page, that would be better. Just share us the specific URL where you enable it and we will happy to investigate.

Hi Lely,

I have activated it on the test page:https://mychoirmarketing.co.uk/test/

Hi there,

It seems to be working and subscribing, but yes, there is an error. Please try deleting your Connect’s Mailchimp service then re-add them again, please make sure to re-validate it again with Mailchimp API.

Thanks!

Tried that again - now the user gets the message that there is an error with the configuration

Hi there,

Hmm, I may need to trace that out through codes. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well?

Thanks!

Done - see secure note

Hi there,

At first, I suspected that the saved data is no more compatible with the updated version so I created new entries with the same setup but still, no luck. And there is no internal error at all. My last assumption is to check if the new update’s standard is still matched the setting of your MailChimp listing (usually the fields). Would you mind providing your Mailchimp login credentials as well?

I hope that’s the issue at all, and please allow me to create a new listing in your Mailchimp account. And since you’re the admin, what notification are you getting regarding the error?

Thanks!

I’ll send you Mailchimp credentials by secure note. What has been surprising me is that, as Admin, I am not actually receiving any error message details.

Hi there,

Please check this https://mychoirmarketing.co.uk/test/, it works :slight_smile:

I duplicated your modal popup and assigned new Connect entry with the sample listing that I created from your Mailchimp account, and it works. The issue is that your old modal form’s field name doesn’t match anymore with your listing’s field names :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Many Thanks Rad - all OK now

Glad to hear it!

I spoke too soon!
Another update for the Mailchimp Add-On for ConvertPlus needs ConvertPlus Registration key, which I do not have because ConvertPlus came with X. You guys need to have an agreement with them. Meanwhile I will have to stop using ConvertPlus

Thank you for your feedback.