Component elemet not working

Hi,

I have created a component (see first attached image) and the ‘export component’ in the element options has been checked.

The compnent works fine untill it try to add it to a page. For some reason I can not add the element to a container. It shows up in the elements list but doesn’t have the ‘+’ icon when I hover over it. I can’t drag and drop, instead it shows a small arrow which doesn’t do anyhting. This arrow has now appeard on other elements, which also makes them unusable when the new component has been expored (such as ‘alert’ in the screenshot).

This is a new site and doesnt have any custom code.
Please help!

Hey @Nate_Sheridan,

Thanks for writing in! We would love to check your custom Component element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I’ve just added login details as a secure note.

Developments:
I created another component and now the pervious works. But not the latest one I created.

I also added tryling to the element to control the text colour via the tag.

Many thans,

Hey @Nate_Sheridan,

Which of the Component do not work?

When I create a test, I can add them:

Thanks.

Hi,

In your screenshot I can see you have created '‘A Headlien test’, but I can not add this component. There is no + sign when I hover over it and I can not drag and drop it in ether. Whenever I click on the component it just collapses the box.