Columns not displaying properly in browser

Hello,
I have a nine column row which is previewing on the backend perfectly. However, when I view it in the browser on the front end it looks like two columns. I attached a screenshot of both views and here is the URL. Thanks so much for your help. http://specialnarcoticsp.sg-host.com/organization/

Hi @Jennine,

Thanks for writing in!

When the browser size is 1200 pixels below, the 9 columns were displayed aligned in one line. On larger screens, it is not. This is probably because of your layout settings. Kindly edit your page and in your row settings, make sure that you have properly set up the column layout options the same all through out the respective screen sizes.

For large screens:
ZAIiPhSCRf6mWEtKzpaNig

For Medium screens:
9enzB0P6ReCnsDApqWHltA

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Hope this makes sense.

perfect that worked. Thank you. Do you see how the type underneath is offsetting the icons? So the dont look like they are all in a straight line. Is there a setting I can change so they are all straight across.
Thank you

Hi @Jennine,

Kindly edit your page again and in each of the column settings, enable the Flexbox option. You will have to align the horizontal to “Center” and then “Start” vertically.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Hello, I changed the settings on every column but it did not work. Here is the URL. Thank you for your help.
http://specialnarcoticsp.sg-host.com/organization/

Hi @Jennine,

It is not working in your case because in your Row settings, you have set Center and Center. Please use Center and Start.

If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

That worked! wonderful! thank you

You’re welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.