Columns getting smushed together at 480 px (cell phone sizing) - how to fix

One section smushes. The other is perfectly fine. I am curious what settings control my issue. My goal is to have the columns stack on top of each other when a user is on 480 px. Thankyou!.

Here are some screen shots and more details:

Shot 1: 4 columns at 480 px view. I am using the Headline (with Icon and sub-headline) element. It is functioning as a “feature” list:

Shot 2: 3 columns at 480 px view. Here, I am using the “Classic Card” element:

Hello @sloemoe,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, please see the secure note.

Hello @sloemoe,

Thanks for providing the information. You are having the issue because you did not set a responsive layout for your Row element. Please click the Row element and find the “Layout” option.

Click the word “Template” so that you can set the number of columns in smaller screens.

If you are not yet familiar with the Responsive Element styling, please check out this documentation:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.