Column widths not saving for different screen sizes

I am on the most updated version of pro and cannot get the column sizes to stick for each different screensize.

and something really weird has happened with the menu on this page, it shouldn’t be like that at all.

Hello @lisacole1,

Thanks for writing in!

Please click the “Layout” keyword in the left panel to launch the Responsive Styling of the Row element. You might want to check this out first:

If you are still experiencing an issue, we can check it for you. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, that is what I was doing. I was trying to set different layouts for different screen sizes, something I’ve done hundreds of times before but the different sizes don’t save, it just takes the last layout I chose for all screen sizes. And I have no idea what is going on with the header, look at another page and that is how it should look.

Hello @lisacole1,

I checked your site it seems that you have set the same column layout for all the devices. I would suggest you go to the Row —>Layout—>Template—>Set column layout for each device. Please have a look at the video in the secure note.

Hope it helps
Thanks

ohhhh! that is where the template link is, thank you! That is all sorted but I still have an issue in the menu underneath the icons to the right

Hello @lisacole1,

It seems that you set the social container width as 50px I would suggest you increase it so that it gets space to align. I would also suggest you change the flexbox direction as well to align the social media icon properly. Please have a look a the given screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

why is the header different on that page alone? It is totally fine for the rest of the site

Hello @lisacole1,

I have checked some of your pages it seems that you have the same header. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

I see this on the success page

the rest of the site looks like this

Hello @lisacole1,

On this page, https://www.frontrunnersinnovate.com/frontrunners-success-stories/, the Global Container in the Row element settings is enabled. On the rest of the pages, the Global Container is disabled.

You may need to edit those pages that needs to have the Global Container enabled.

Best Regards.

thank you, but how would that affect the header?

Hi @lisacole1,

I believe that you have already figured it out because when I check your website, the layout is now different from the previous one. If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.