Column border being cut off on mobile

The site looks fine in desktop mode but when I view it in mobilethe blue border is being cut off in the column also the text looks pushed left as well. How do I fix this in PRO so it looks right 2020-08-29 21-11-45.284

https://verasabe.com/

Hello George,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you added a negative margin or something. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

the page that is having the issue is www.verasabe.com/massage

Hey George,

The issue is coming from the Left Section Margin.

That should be set to 0.

I’d also recommend setting the Top Section Margin to 0 to eliminate the double scrollbar which is an indicator of scrolling problems and avoid using negative margins in general.

Hope that helps.

something so simple that I must of overlooked but it looks like someone fixed it and it is working as expected you guys are great

Thank you for your feedback, George. We’re glad the issues are fixed now.

Just a question on double scroll bar how do I make that disappear

How to make it disappear across entire site would be the question actually

Hi George,

I have checked again your site and I do not see the double scrollbars.
ye84770gS9CIUaIniXYaAg

After doing the updates and site, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

thank you for you information things are good on my end for now. I probably be asking for help on other subjects

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.