Column and Image Height Adjustment

Hello, I am building a landing page but am having difficulty getting one of the columns sized properly.

The column is only a very small part of the section. The image sits within that.

How can I adjust the column and image heights to allow an image about 540x660?

Hello Nick,

Thanks for writing in! In your row settings, make sure that the vertical alignment is set to “Start”.

Set your width for the image to 100% and a maximum width of 540.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

Hello, thank you for the reply. This is not a live URL. It is currently saved to draft. I’d be happy to supply you with login info

Hello Nick,

You have sent the Builder editor mode URL that is not accessible without login. In order to help you with your concern we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello please see sign in info below

Hello Nick,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and I found out that your image itself has empty spaces around it.

See the secure note.

Please edit your image so that it will fit in the column without those empty spaces.

Thank you so much!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.