Collapsed Menu + Sticky bar

Hello guys!

I have currently configured a navigation menu that I’m quite satisfied with. It is visually pleasing. However, I have ran into a problem on mobile view. (Note: Problem is non existent on the Pro header builder)

When I view my website on my mobile phone, and navigate to the collapsed menu it does as expected. It covers the entire page width and disables body scrolling behind. However, the sticky bar appears and it enables me to scroll both inside ned collapsed navbar and also behind it.

when scrolled down:

when used it on top, works perfect:

Hi man,
Sorry for interrupting your question, but I am really amazed by your website

How did you re-create that beautiful apple style header? I want that too, could you please help me with that?
I’ll send you money since themeco team won’t help me to re-create apple style header

Hey man!
Thanks, and awesome that you can see that the website has inspiration from apple. I am big fanboy of their design - both in products and online.

The header is not difficult to re-create at all.

• Sticky bar
  • centered nav- items
  • my logo (added the use of effects - brightness / opacity on hover)
  • mobile nav is collapsed navigation
  • added border-bottom to top-link
  • image inside nav-collapsed by using image src in appearance -> menu (css styling required to center, and position the logo accordingly.)

I don’t know if its possible with private messaging here, but you can contact me if you wonder about anything specific. :slight_smile:

Hello @prebb98,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because it is under construction mode. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have now updated original reply with a secure note.

Hey @prebb98
Thank you so much for letting me know! I appreciate it a lot bro

Could you please provide me your e-mail that I could contact you to stay in touch?

Thanks in advance, you the best!

Hello @prebb98,

I have logged in and I could not replicate the issue. When I check your site, this is what I am seeing.

You may need to clear your browser cache and test your site again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.