Code Appearing on My DashBoard after loading Pro Theme

After calling my web hosting service to do their magic in response to a error code about loading Envira Gallery. I’m getting funky things occurring as I’m testing out themes for my new blog. The Gallery is now present, but now I’m getting this message of code either on the left command widget (with the command menus for Pro, Customize, etc). Or if I go to edit the home page the code appears. My host is checking to see if my php version needs to be updated to accommodate this Pro theme? Does this theme require a specific php version to work? Any idea what’s going on.

Here is a screen shot of it when I attempt to edit home page from dashboard

See the message that is now in my dashboard
Warning: fopen(/home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/cornerstone.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6023

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6026

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6029

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php:6023) in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6270

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php:6023) in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php:6023) in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php:6023) in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/option.php on line 1050

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/functions.php:6023) in /home/theclef2/public_html/clarityspeakz/wp-includes/option.php on line 1051

Hi Latisha ,

Thank you for reaching out! You are seeing the warning messages because the debugging mode is enabled in your installation. You will have to disable the WP debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php via FTP or CPanel and find the WP_DEBUG and set it to false:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing the PHP Warning messages.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you Nabeel

I don’t see that in my FTP. See screen shot. Wordpress folder is empty in my FTP? Am I missing another spot

Hello Latisha,

You should be looking for the wp-config.php file in the “clarityspeakz” folder. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.