Click to WhatsApp, Text and Telegram

Hey Rue, in the footer builder there’s only option to make Bars and Containers, I’m not seeing the option to make a rows and columns the same way I’m able to in the content builder.

Hi Daniel,

Please watch this short video tutorial on how you can create a row with columns in the footer builder. See secure note for the link.

Thank you.

Thanks I will use that, just wondering how come the containers don’t wrap into 1 column automatically? Maybe my Flex setting are wrong?

Hi Daniel,

Please let us know if you still get any issues while using the solution provided by my colleagues.

Thanks

I’d like to know if the only solution is using the row element or can the containers be wrapped without it?

Hello Daniel,

You can use the “Wrap” flexbox option in your bar settings.

Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 5.01.39 AM

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your custom header settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Rue, how would I increase the padding around button icons? The round border right now is overlapping the icons image.

Hello Daniel,

Are you using a button element or an icon element? You can increase the padding so that the circle gets bigger which will give enough space for the icon. You also need to check the graphic margin:

If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your element settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

It is a container containing a dropdown element which contains 4 buttons.

I’m still having a hard time increasing the margin for the circles.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the credentials but sorry I cant seem to find where are those icons, can you provide us a direct link or point us where we can find those said icons.

Thanks,

Those icons are in header, bottom header, bar 1, container 4, dropdown. Sorry for not specifying.

Hi Daniel,

I have checked the Header but didn’t find the Container 4 which you specified. There are only 2 containers are there in Bar 1 of the header.

Thanks

It is in the bottom bar

Hi Daniel,

It seems that the width and the height set to Auto, please mention the width and height to 50px will adjust it with the border.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks Tristup, would you remind removing the screenshot as the content is discretionary.

Hi Daniel,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Is it possible to disable retina image on larger breakpoint but when on mobile breakpoint to turn it on?

Image Element > Retina (Image, Screen Size, XS = True) (Image, Screen Size S, M, L, XL = False)

Hi Daniel,

That is not possible by using a single image, but you can do that by using two different images for these breakpoints one with Retina that is visible using theHide During Breakpoint option and another one without Retina also visible through the same option.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Does that increase load time because it is now doubling the images?

Hi Daniel,

It does increase the load time but there’s no option as my colleague said in his previous response. If your concern is about loading time, I suggest that you went through this article, this may help you optimize the loading time of your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.