Click to WhatsApp, Text and Telegram

Is it possible to disable retina image on larger breakpoint but when on mobile breakpoint to turn it on?

Image Element > Retina (Image, Screen Size, XS = True) (Image, Screen Size S, M, L, XL = False)

Hi Daniel,

That is not possible by using a single image, but you can do that by using two different images for these breakpoints one with Retina that is visible using theHide During Breakpoint option and another one without Retina also visible through the same option.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Does that increase load time because it is now doubling the images?

Hi Daniel,

It does increase the load time but there’s no option as my colleague said in his previous response. If your concern is about loading time, I suggest that you went through this article, this may help you optimize the loading time of your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

When building a product page layout, using the layout builder, are we able to preserve the zoom while hovering functionality that is native to woocommerce?

Also how can we preserve the function Categories and Tags text that were dynamic?

Hi Daniel,

Yes, use the Product Gallery element, and make sure your image actual size is bigger than its container size, and the hover effect will work.

Yes, use the Looper provider Current Post Terms = Product Categories

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you the product gallery is exactly what I was looking for. When there is multiple products the additional gallery images are in the top right, is there a way to make these additional pictures larger and change the position of them.

I’m also having a hard time figuring out how to set up a looper, which element do I use to set up the categories and tags. Does the word Category have to be a static text while the text beside it is dynamic looper?

When using “Add to Cart form” element, how can we adjust the Add to Cart button, I cant seem to figure out how to access the button element.

Hello Daniel,

1.) To make the single product thumbnails larger and change their position, kindly refer to this old thread instead:

2.) To better understand how the Loopers works, kindly check out our video tutorials first. We have explained the Looper in this series:

3.) The Add to Cart button is part of the “Add to Cart form” element. There is no setting or option within the builder that allows you to tweak the button. What you do is go to Pro > Theme Options > Buttons this is where you can change the styling of the buttons that appears on your site.

Best Regards.

Thanks Rue, I’ll have a look to learn about loopers and let you know if I need any assistance.

Nevermind I got this working
The button worked for Telegram and Whatsapp however for the SMS it doesn't work, instead it tries to open a new link with the original website, for example if my website is original.com, the button when pressed opens original.com/"sms:123456789" Send a SMS which doesn't allow it to function. How can I make the button go to a URL without prepending it with the website?

Is there a way to design the quantity selector and add to card button separately?

Hi Daniel,

You need custom CSS to style those separately, unfortunately, we do not provide support for any customization here in the forum.

To learn custom CSS (when your schedule allows), you can inspect your site using Chrome’s developer tools to see the styling that is applied to an element and then using custom CSS to override it. You can find more info on how to check for CSS selectors here. Then information about writing your custom CSS here.

Or you can subscribe to our service called ONE.

Cheers,

Thank you.

Where can I adjust the margin for the scroll to top anchor, I need to move it up 2em.

Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately, there is no option for that, but you can use custom CSS to position it.

e.g.

.x-scroll-top.right {
	bottom: 2em !important;
}

You can place custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS. Please note that we do not provide support for custom CSS, it would be you responsibility to take it from here.

You can find the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar
For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.