Classic Widget Area Contents Have Disappeared

I have a classic widget area that contains a custom sidebar for my homepage. It was displaying fine for a long time, but it seems that at some point an update must have broken something, and it now does not display anything.

When I go to Appearance - Widgets, I see that the widget (called Main Sidebar) is there with its contents (the contents are dynamic and so generate an exception when viewed in Widgets, but works fine when viewed live). However, when I go to the Page Builder for my home page and look at the Classic Widget Area that is supposed to contain the widget, it is now empty, and I cannot assign to it the Main Sidebar widget.

I would really appreciate some help with this issue.

Hello @l3kilos,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you use the updated version of the widget element. You can use the Widget Area element instead of the Classic widget element.

Home-Page-Builder-X (2)

It might be the issue of version compatibility issue or plugin conflict issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.