Classic slider with global blocks not showing

Hi,
I am trying to show classic slider with global blocks inserted in slides. But suddenly it stopped showing in all browsers, even in cornerstone. I have wordpress, x theme and all plugins updated and I have also tried to clear cache but its not working.

This is the page I am talking about - www.igtsolutions.com/amit1

Any help wud be appreciated.

Amit

Hello Amit,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there, I have added the secure note for you to test.
Thanks.

Hi @amit3076,

Thank you for providing the credentials. The width of your slider was 0 somehow when using the shortcode, I tried to replicate the issue in my local setup but it works fine with Global Blocks shortcode. This seems to be related to your setup only. I went ahead and added the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.x-flexslider-shortcode-container {
    width: 100%;
}

This has fixed the issue, please clear your browser’s cache and check your page again. Cheers!

Thanks Nabeel!
This worked, although I don’t know what was the issue.
Now it shows, but one of the slide crops from bottom when the page loads. It works fine when again that slide scrolls. I am attaching a screenshot for you to see. Any idea why its behaving like this.

Also it seems classic slider has issues in new versions of the theme. But it is very essential feature that we want, where one wants to convert multiple contents to slider or carousel format. Are you guys planning to update it in near future? Or else can you share any third party plugin where I can slide the global blocks?

Thanks
Amit

Hey Amit,

The login URL you provided doesn’t exist now (404). Please update us with the correct login credentials for us to investigate.

For now, the alternatives to the Classic Slider are Slider Revolution and LayerSlider. Check out the links below to learn more.

Hope that helps.

I am sharing update login url in secure note.

Hi Amit,

I have checked the given URL but didn’t find the mentioned issue. Can you please provide a screenshot marked with the issue, to recognize it?

Thanks

Hi,

I have shared the screenshot before in previous post. When the page loads, first time when the second slide appears, it crops from bottom. And then it appears fine. Can you reload and see.

Hi Amit,

I have checked it by reloading the page multiple times, even in different browsers too, but unfortunately didn’t find the issue. Can you please check once by clearing all types of cache and in incognito/private mode of the browser and let us know if the issue still exists.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.