Classic paralax not working properly after update

@nico

I have narrowed it down to when I view the site on Chrome. Happened after my last update. I have paralax on every page. This would be an extremely time consuming fix if I have to recreate every section that use paralax on the site.

Another discovery is that Classic Columnize is having issues regarding left-alignin images within.

Hello There,

I could not replicate the issue on my local installation. Do you have a caching plugin or may have installed one? After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

So I created a private page to do a test and the parallax effect is also working. Please check out the secure note.

It could be that your images used in the parallax is smaller. Please edit one of your page with a parallax and upload an image with at least 1200x800 in dimension. You can then compare the result with the smaller and larger image size.

Please let us know how it goes.

It appears to be a conflict with Revolution Slider. I added a slider to the page you created and that caused the issue.

Hello There,

This is a very weird issue. The parallax in the section is supposed to be independent from the slider. As soon as the slider slides, the background image disappears and when you are on another slides, it re appears again. I will be forwarding this issue to our developers to let them know about this issue. Once they’ll figure out what is going on, they should be able to fixed this and update the parallax in the next update release cycle.

Thank you for you understanding.

Thank you! we are working on a site update and are trying to launch asap. Thank you for your attention to the issue.

Hi sicnick,

Please consider that working on the bugs takes time and it is not guaranteed that there will be a workaround soon. The process is that we as the support staff report the problem and then it is added in the issue tracker, then the dev team assess the case and decide upon the priority and go on.

As you mentioned that you have a time limit, I suggest that you avoid using the Parallax effect while using the Revolution Slider at the moment.

Moreover, I suggest that you also follow the troubleshooting guide for the Revolution Slider and see if it helps on the case.

Thank you.

Thank you for looking into this.

Hi @sicnick,

Feel free to follow up this thread.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.