Checkout Layout Not Loading

Hey, not sure what happened, but somehow overnight, I can’t edit my Checkout layout in my page builder. Using Pro. It was working fine yesterday and I don’t think I made any changes that would have broken it.

Update: The only thing that I can think happened was that Wordpress patch that automatically updated overnight. Wordpress 5.6.1.

Update: I enabled WP_DEBUG and I’m getting this message on my front end: “Notice : Trying to get property ‘term_id’ of non-object in /home2/findrefr/public_html/ontovictorypress/wp-content/plugins/b2b/additional_classes/class_afb2b_rfq_front.php on line 770” This is a B2B plugin I am using for specialized prices. I am reaching out to the plugin author, but something tells me it might not be his plugin’s fault, since it was working fine yesterday before the WP5.6.1 update. Any more thoughts?

Update: Using WP Downgrade, I can confirm that the error was caused by updating to Wordpress 5.6.1. When I downgraded to 5.6, the builder loads properly. Any idea why?

Hello @bobbybosler,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

@ruenel, secure note added to the original post. :point_up_2:

Hi @bobbybosler,

There might be some different reason behind it, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.