Checkout Buttons not working on mobile

My checkout buttons are not working on mobile. After hitting “proceed to checkout”, my two “next” buttons in the checkout process do not work. This is only on mobile. Please see secure note to see my website. Thank you

Hello @dan65000,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using an outdated version. You are currently using WordPress 5.0.2, X theme 5.2.5 and Cornerstone 2.1.7. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.2.3
  • Cornerstone 4.2.3
  • WordPress 5.3.2 or higher
  • PHP version 7.2 or higher

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

do you have any suggestions besides updating? I disabled updates because my site was constantly breaking after each update

Hello @dan65000,

Outdated WP, theme or plugin usually create issues in the site. We would recommend that you create a staging site. The staging site is very useful because you can test drive any X updates in the staging area, do the customizations and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

Hope this helps.

This doesn’t help. I have had these versions for a very long time with no issues. This issue just arose within the past week. Could you please just take a look at my website?

Hello @dan65000,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Thanks.

I’m sorry but I don’t feel comfortable giving that access. Have you taken a look at the page? What suggestions do you have?

Hey @dan65000,

Your site’s down so I couldn’t check your page. Please have your web host fix it first.

We do not have suggestions other than you follow all the basic troubleshooting procedures mentioned in our Common Issues article here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues. Do the actions you’ve not already done.

Only if none of the common solutions help, we need you to copy your site to a staging server as Ruenel suggested previously. Then, we really need you to give us the following info in a secure note. Otherwise, we couldn’t help.

• Staging WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Staging FTP access

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.