Changing the hyperlink font colour, base, interaction and underline links

I’m struggling to figure out how to change the following on a site I’m doing with X theme Pro. Here’s what I would like to do:

• Change the base font colour of hyperlinks in the footer area.
  • Change the interaction colour of hyperlinks in the footer area.
  • Underline hyperlinks in the footer area.

In the footer area these are all dev lines with menus created in Appearance > Menus in WP for each section. I know there’s a customise section on each of the dev inlines where I can input custom code to change what I need but I’m not sure what code to put in?

Can you help with one example please, below is a screen shot of the footer area and the site is https://speytech.com

Hello @william1872,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using Pro theme and Footer builder at the same time you are using the Text element and Headline element you don’t need custom CSS code to increase the font size or color change. You can go to the text format of the text or headline element and set the font size or color.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below

In case if you are unable to see this setting please make sure you have set “Advanced Mode” as “ON”. To set the “advanced mode” as “On” Click on the hamburger menu icon —>Preferance -->Advance mode.

Front-Page-Content-Pro (2)

Thanks

Thanks @prakash_s

What’s the best practice for the footer area in terms of what I’ve done? I was looking to get the hyperlinks a slightly different colour with underlines for base and interaction. Modifying the header text area modifies the whole area.

Any help appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello @william1872,

You are using the navigation inline element in the footer. Please utilize the element settings to change the base and interaction of the links. Simply find the Navigation > Top Links > Text > Text Format as indicated in the screenshot in our previous reply. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you @ruenel I’ve got it now :slight_smile:

you are most welcome @william1872.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.