Changing headline box height

Hi, as the subject says. How do I change the headline box height? See example below.

Hi Leanne,

You should be able to do is by adding some custom CSS but would you mind providing the URL of the page in question so that we can check it and provide further suggestion?

Thank you.

Sure, it is www.debtlogic.co.uk

Hi Leanne,

The site you share doesn’t show what you have on the screenshots. We did ask the URL to see the sctructure of your element. Since I did not see it, I will do my guess anyway.

On element settings, you can see padding tab. Add top and bottom padding and it will change headline height.
Home_Content_Pro (9)

Another option is settings height of the headline explicitly using custom CSS. Go to Customize Tab > Inline CSS and add the height property declaration.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, can you look again?

Hello Leanne,

Please edit your page and remove the <h5> tag.

<h5 style="text-align: center;">Pay Online</h5>

You only need to insert plain text since you are already using the headline element. For example:

Pay Online

And then use the tag selector and the text alignment option in the headline settings instead:

Inserting h5 tag:
zFRUz9W6SF_Zs49MadCRfw

Aligning the headline text:

If you don’t see some of these style options, you need to turn on the Advanced Mode by going to the Settings > Preferences > Advanced Mode

And to learn more about the Headline element, please check this documentation:

Figured it out. Shame there isn’t an easier way to do this.

Hey Leanne,

We are glad you’ve figured out a way to resolve your issue.
Thank you very much for letting us know

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.