Changing front back background picture with "church" demo

Hi,

Right now I am using the Church theme and want to change the background image of the band playing and customize the text but cannot find where to do that.

Here is a link to the page (I just uploaded the demo like 30 mins ago so haven’t changed much yet, just playing around with the tools). https://www.motherteresacc.com

thanks!

• Jordan

Hello Jordan,

Thanks for writing in! To change the background image, please edit the page and find the Page Settings > Background Image(s). You may need to check this documentation:

Best Regards.

I did this an uploaded a picture and now it is not showing a background at all - I also need to be able to change the text on the front.

Also, is it possible to upload a video instead of a photo? thanks!

Hello Jordan,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

And yes, it is possible to insert a video background.

Best Regards.

I have added the secure note! Let me know if it worked. Thanks!

Hello Jordan,

As it turns out, the background image is built-in the slider. I went ahead and already change the background image.

Check your homepage now.

Amazing, thank you!! So if I want to change it in the future, add a video, or add text to that picture what steps should I take?

Hi Jordan,

If you need to modify the image or text, you will have to edit the slider instead. Go to Slider Revolution and select the slider to edit.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.