Changes to Headers not saved

Hi there,

I changed the text for one of the headers in the Pro theme. Although I did change it to the left, it was not changed on the live site. Can anyone assist?

Hello Amanda,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or browser cache issue. I would suggest you purge all the cache in case if you are using any cache plugin and then clear your browser cache then check it again. It would best if you could check it in the private mode of the browser.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Header name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for providing all your details.

When I check your header builder, I don’t see any header name: Special Offer.

On the other hand, this sounds like it could be the same as the issues we’ve been seeing. When updating to a new major release, there could be some markup changes incompatible with the cached generated styles. We need to make sure that there’s always a way for the style cache to be cleared.

I suggest that you go to Pro > Settings > System then click the Clear Style Cache button to clear the style cache manually.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

It does not help to clear the cache. Also, I just changed the text in the text block, but it did not save to the live version. Please assist.

Hey Amanda,

I tested editing and saving your header and it saved successfully. See video in the secure note.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.