Changed the stack to Icon and now my portfolio page does not display items

I am using X Theme. I changed my stack from Integrity to Icon and now my very simple portfolio page is not working. There is no title and the four buttons for each of 4 items are blank. This is the page: https:\ezbis.com\supplies-and-forms\

What could cause this?

Hey @ezbis,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website and there’s so many JS errors in the console log. That being said, I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @ezbis,

The ICON stack shows the featured image set to each Portfolio item. I have checked all your Portfolio items and there is no featured image set to any of them. I would suggest you set the featured image and check if that resolves the problem.

I have also found an ongoing issue with the Masonry layout which has already been fixed in the upcoming release. I went ahead and added the following code as a temporary solution under Theme Options > JS.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

Which will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality.

Thanks

Thanks! That did the trick. I added the featured images that were not needed for Integrity. But I am not really happy with the size of the featured images on the portfolio page. I have tried some custom css that has beens suggested by others, but have not found a solution that works for my portfolio page. Can you suggest some custom css to allow me to change the featured image size for the portfolio page?

Hi @ezbis,

It helps, but unfortunately, custom CSS code is beyond the scope of Theme Support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.