Changed Homepage, new homepage loads on windows and android, old home page loads on apple

Hello,

Homepage was changed a few days ago, the new homepage loads for Android and Windows users but the old homepage loads for all IOS users.

Would appreciate feedback on how to get new homepage to load for IOS users. Thanks!

Hi @GRCo,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that it might be browser cache causes for this issue. Kindly check the site clearing browser cache on IOS device. Please check this article to learn more how to fix cache issue.

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @GRCo

I checked your Website’s Dashboard it seems that you are using two plugins for the same purpose 1. Autoptimize 2. WP Fastest Cache. I would suggest you purge all the cache of both plugin and then temporarily deactivate the cache and JS/CSS optimization plugin. Please delete the DB cache from the WP Fastest Cache plugin settings as well.

I would also recommend you to contact your web host and ask them to purge all the cache from the server side(Server cache) as well.

Thanks

Thanks! Will do and keep you posted.

Hi @GRCo,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for your help, your recommendation to purge server side cache was the solution.

Thanks!

Hi @GRCo,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.