Change modal text content on different clicked button

Hi, I wanted to know how can I show up different messages when triggering the modal from different buttons.

For example button 1 has data-attribute = Right! While button 2 has data-attribute= Almost! Son I wanted to show different Text inside the modal depending on which button did I click.

Hello @armandogomez,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we do not have any feature or functionality that fits on what you are going to accomplish. It is best that you use two Modal elements instead. You can use the Modal Toggles as your button 1 and button 2. If you need to display texts, just enable the Text option in the Modal > Toggle element settings.

Best Regards.

Thank you for your response but what im looking is to show up the name button text inside the modal after clicking it. Like a success message

Hi @armandogomez,

There is no such option like that. I would suggest you follow the suggestion given by my colleague Runel, which is the only way without any custom development. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called Elite service, where we offer complex customization

Thanks

I saw a you tube video w here you explained how to use data attributes, that’s why I’m asking I don’t see any other guide about the usage.

Hey @armandogomez,

Maybe it’s not applicable for your case. We do not have any tutorials to accomplish what you need. What you need is a custom feature. Please consider hiring a developer to custom code for you. Or, check out our Elite service like what my colleague said.

Thanks.

So you did explain this topic here Looper and dynamic url? but what I wanted t to make it work when your modal element is working

Hi @armandogomez,

Unfortunately, that is not possible, and as my colleague says that you need to hire a developer who can assist you to do this customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called Elite service, where we offer complex customization.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.